Yes, every future event is very uncertain. We cannot say now whether we will be allowed to travel, whether the clubs in Sweden will be allowed to do events at all. We want to cling to a little hope for as long as possible that the situation will be different in four weeks. In the more and more likely case we cannot play our Sweden shows, we will postpone them to a later time when everything normalizes… We will keep you updated! Take care! Keine Fotobeschreibung verfügbar.

Kommentar verfassen

Trage deine Daten unten ein oder klicke ein Icon um dich einzuloggen:

WordPress.com-Logo

Du kommentierst mit Deinem WordPress.com-Konto. Abmelden /  Ändern )

Google Foto

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Google-Konto. Abmelden /  Ändern )

Twitter-Bild

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Twitter-Konto. Abmelden /  Ändern )

Facebook-Foto

Du kommentierst mit Deinem Facebook-Konto. Abmelden /  Ändern )

Verbinde mit %s